Monday, September 28, 2009

Friend Making Monday...........



List A Few Things You Can Not Live Without

This weeks topic comes from Kenz @ All the Weigh. To see more list visit Ae Filkins.


Ok, so maybe I wouldn't die, but I sure don't know what it would be like to live without some of these:)





My Hubby: Geran......I mean it has to only happen once in a lifetime that you get the opportunity to marry your best friend. My Neice & Newphew : Alivia and Tyler (can't imagine my life before they were here:)


My parents: I mean who else knows everything about you both good and bad and loves you anyway:) My Sister: Amber....probably the only person in the world who truly knows everything about me....I mean you can only do that with someone you know just as much about right!?! When we were little I always made her participate....that way I knew she wouldn't tell.
Ice Tea: I mean what southern girl doesn't love some sweet tea!!!
My Computer: I mean what did we do when we actually had to use snail mail!!! Fruit: I love some fruit......all kinds Diet Dr Pepper:...my husband says you don't want to talk to me in the morning until I've had my Dr fix:)
Ok...so I could keep going forever!!!

23 comments:

Kendra aka The Meanest Momma said...

mmm.. that picture of the beautiful fruit is making me hungry! Beautiful pics of your family!

Unknown said...

Aww...what a sweet post with all of your family!!

Happy Monday!
~Becca

MadeInCanarias said...

I love ice tea! Fruits are on my list too!

2003beachbunch said...

Thanks for stopping by! I love making new blog friends! Your blog is sweet!

2Wired2Tired said...

Diet Dr. Pepper is my one of my favorite drinks too!

Hapy Friend Makin Monday. Thanks for visiting my blog. I look forward to reading more of yours.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That's a good list.
I depend on my husband for everything.
My sisters grandchildren are very important to me until I get my own someday.
My daughter is Amber, great name!
My Dad is so special.
Yes, I like your list. Great job!

Heart2Heart said...

There must be something to marrying your best friend. You get a two for one all in the same package and it just works out so good in the end.

I too, love my hubby/best friend and some good old fashioned iced tea or sweet tea. I am fond of both.

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Mamí♥Picture said...

GREAT LIST!
Your pictures are so cute!

shortmama said...

I love tea too...except without the sugar!

Nicole said...

Love Love Love an ice cold Dr. Pepper!!! =D Happy FMM!!

Beth P. said...

Mmmm. Fruit! And Dr. Pepper. So good!

mylittlebecky said...

faboosh list! makes me feel all warm and fuzzy :)

Mandy @ The Party of 3 said...

See I know I was forgetting something!! Sweet Tea!!! OH man!! I love it:) Looks like you are one blessed lady! Great looking family!

Caroline said...

Great list !!!

Anonymous said...

hehe great list! I love the cover on that laptop super cute!

Unknown said...

This is a great list! I love all of the family references too, I always wished I had a sister. Consider yourself blessed!

Happy FMM!

Erica Thomas said...

I love the family pics! I too am a fan of diet dr. pepper.

Nicolasa said...

What a great list! I love it all! Esp. the Dr. Pepper!

Lora @ my blessed life said...

Mmm...I love me so good Southern iced tea, too!:)

Thanks so much for dropping by my blog!

Tiffany said...

Great List!!!

Diane said...

Other than family, I would have to say the dishwasher and microwave. Luxuries I just can't live without. :O)

ethelmaepotter! said...

Hmmm...computer, sweet tea, and Diet Dr. Pepper? Oh, yeah, you're my kind of girl!
I'll add The Andy Griffith Show and I Love Lucy to that list to make it my own. And popcorn. Gotta have popcorn!
Thanks for stopping by my blog. Happy SITS Saturday!

Sandra said...

Ditto on the sweet tea and computer, maybe even the husband, too! lol

Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest!



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones