While I was away from bloggyland....some wonderful people were gracious enough to honor me with some new Blog Awards!!!
My First Award:
Ave from Made In Canarias awarded me with this blog award!!! A very special thanks to Ave for thinking of me:) If you haven't visited her blog....check it out...it's well worth it!!! Thanks again Ave!!!!The rules here are to pass the award on to 7 bloggers who I think are honest in their blogging and to list 10 honest things about myself.
3. The thing I want most in life is to be a mother......
4. I love to read books by Jodi Picoult....hopefully she writes faster than I read, so I don't run out of books:)
5. I am an accountant by trade but have been loving every minute of staying at home with my neice Alivia for the past three years!!!
6. I love lazy rainy days around the house.
7. I am very crafty...I design children's clothing, hairbows, and love anything else that is crafty.
8. I take friendship very seriously...I think there is nothing better in life than a good friend...I was lucky enough to marry my best friend!!
9. I believe in the philosophy that you are only as good as the people you surround yourself by...so choose your friends wisely:)
10. I love my life....sure there are times when things aren't perfect but I wouldn't trade if for anything....because afterall it's my life!!
I am passing this award to:
Caroline @ The Croley Gang
Amy @ The Bee Dot
Lisa @ Simply Things Family
Carrie @ Carries Little World
The Second Award:A special thanks to Heather at Visions of Sugarplums for this award!!! If you haven't been to her blog check it out. She makes amazing wedding garters!!!
I’m suppose to list 5 obsessions I have and then tag 5 others.
1.Crafting: I love to make things especially children's clothing. I am so grateful to be married to a wonderful man who puts up with my oh so messy crafting:)
2. Photos: I love photos...I take pictures of everything....my husband gets agrevated sometimes because I have to have so many. I just feel like as long as you have a picture of it you'll never forget that it happened.
3. Ribbon: I have so much ribbon at my house it is crazy. I have it to make hairbows...but I save even the smallest pieces of it that are too small to make hairbows just incase I find something else crafty to do with it;)
4. Cloth: I design children's clothing so I am constantly in cloth stores, but I have a hard time not buying it all...I can always think of something to make out of it:)
5. Family: I think that there is nothing like family. I love spending time with my family and being there for them.
I'm passing the award on to:
Michelle @ Tickled Pink and Fabulous
KT @ Sneacker Teacher
Tina @ Talkin with Teenie
Sandy @ One Day At A Time
A very special thanks to Ave and Heather for my awards!!! Thanks so much!!!