Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A Post for Ave of Made in Canarias.....

Yeah Me!!!

A very special thanks to Ave of Made in Canarias for this amazing blog award........ Stop by and show Ave some comment love. She has a really neat blog. Thanks again Ave!!!


Rules: To accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his/her blog link. Pass the award to 10 other blogs that you have recently discovered and think are great! Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.



The Best Blog Award goes to:








2 Toddlers and Me

Texas Darlings

Family of Shorts

Just Shy of Y


But I Digress




Thanks again Ave!!! You made my day:)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Just blog hopping from the SITS roll call. Very cute blog layout. Congratulations on the award!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Congratulations and Thank You.
I have been working on another award for days now. I'm not sure if I will get this posted but I do appreciate you always thinking of me. I am going to put this award up on my blog for sure. You are always so sweet thinking of me.
Take care and God Bless.

Heart2Heart said...

Chrissy,

Congratulations on such a beautiful and well deserved blog award. Don't these just make you feel all warm and happy inside?

Thank you again for passing this along to me as well. Can't wait to bless some bloggers with a great award.

Love and Hugs ~ Kat



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones