Monday, October 19, 2009

Friend Makin Monday.......

This weeks Friend Makin Monday is hosted by {ae filkins} for all the OMG moments in life . Stop by and check out her blog to play....while you are there take a look around.

Today's Topic: The Things that make you Happy in Life

My Family:


My Hubby



My Niece and Nephew

Mom and Dad

My sister

Sewing:

Clemson Football:

Cooking:
Balloons:
The Beach:


That is a snapshoot into the things that make me happy....I had to make myself stop my list:) Have a great Monday!!!

11 comments:

MadeInCanarias said...

My niece and beach make me happy too :)

shortmama said...

Loved all the pictures! I have a bunch of things that need to be sewn ya know if you arent busy and all LOL

Leslie said...

Your post and pictures made ME SMILE! Happy Monday!

Bekkah said...

great list! i love the ocean. also, your sewing pics reminded me of when my mom used to make my clothes when i was little :]
happy FMM!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Those are excellent reason. Really cute pictures too!

Margaret said...

Gotta love football even if you don't like my teams!!!! Football usually makes my weekends great!

Danae Hudson said...

Your list is great! And that's awesome that you can sew! Happy FMM :)

Cassie said...

Great list! Did you sew that reindeer outfit? It is adorable!

Caroline said...

Love it !!!!! Thanx for sharing !!
Caroline

Unknown said...

Love your list! And I will let the Clemson one slide this time lol

Have a great day

Go Dawgs!

Carrie

Katie Lane said...

Your family is so cute!! I wish I could sew, I need to learn one of these days.



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones