Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Prada Taste on a Walmart Budget......

Fake People

I have recently ran accross more people that I think fall into this category. People who act to others as though they are on a Prada budget when in fact they are on a Walmart budget like the other 95% of the world. These people drive me crazy. They way they look at you like what you do is so much less important than what they do. The funny thing to me is that these people consider themselves your friend. Newsflash...a friend isn't someone who degrades or says negative things about you to make themselves feel better.

A friend of mine has a friend who is this way, and I use the word friend lightly here. A couple of my friends and I were going to have lunch when this other person who is a friend of one of the other people invited herself to come, we'll call her Jane. I love to have a good girl's lunch, and love to have a lot of people there to chat or whatever. We were having a wonderful lunch when in walks Jane, the girl my friend considers to be a friend of hers. Everything about her is fake...fake boobs, lypo, lip injections, and who knows whatelse. Not that I think any of these things are bad. She comes in and the first thing she does is complain about where we were having lunch. Just a side note...we didn't ask her to come, she asked us. At any rate, as the lunch proceeds Jane turns to my other really good friend and ask her how many kids she has. My friend says that she doesn't have any children yet, and Jane responsed by saying "then I don't feel so bad I guess I look pretty good for having a 12mnth old. Ok...so who couldn't look good if you have it sucked out!!! My friend was so upset the rest of our lunch. She might have said all of two words the rest of the time.

What makes people think they have the right to make other people's life miserable simply because they are unhappy themselves. I don't get it. Maybe it's just me. Who wants friends like this. I mean after I left I got in my car ( a dodge by the way) and thought all the way home, why would you want to be friends with someone like that. If she's that rude to someone she doesn't know...you know she talks about the people she knows.

Well that's my soap box for today!! Thanks for stopping by. Have a great Wednesday:)Photobucket

No comments:



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones