Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Hardwork paid off................

My Clothing Line



Dance tutus (with matching Hairbow and bow on front)
Three of my Little Models (Joanna, Alivia, & Blair)

Blair ( Flower Power)
Brayden ( Lilly Pad)
My Girls in Overalls (Kyleigh, Joanna, Alivia & Blair)
My Girls again in Little Fan Outfits (available for the team of your choice)
Kyleigh ( Flower Garden)


Kyleigh & Alivia (Flip Flops)
Blair (Dottie Stripe)
Joanna (Pink Watermelon)
Kyleigh & Alivia (Strawberry Chocolate)
~~Lots more on my website~~


I guess I should start at the beginning. When I got sick about 2 1/2 years ago, I started making clothing for Alivia (my neice). I soon decided that I loved designing and making clothes. I have since come to the conclusion that God used the worse time of my life to allow me to find my true passion. I soon started making clothing for other teachers' children that worked with my sister and to take to festivals around the state. I have since then made enough clothing to have an entire wardrobe of clothing. For the past 6 months, I have been setting up my website. I can now say that I have finished. Not only to I have a website, I also have a blog entitled DSL kids that I feature pictures of the children who are wearing my clothing. It has been an adventure, but I am so excited. I am in the process of having pictures made for my winter wardrobe and my Halloween costumes. So stay tuned for future additions.



Check them out and let me know what you think. Derrick if you are reading this I would love to have a picture of Ella in her outfit for my blog. You can e-mail it to me at either gcconway1022@yahoo.com or dottiestripelayne@yahoo.com Thanks for keeping up with us!!!


Much love,

~Chrissy~



4 comments:

The Skelton Family said...

How in the world did you know that I would be reading this???? Yes, I will take a picture of Ella in her outfit! Chrissy and I love the Flower Power pattern! We bought ella some pants last fall just like these! I also love the tutu's... What are you making for the fall? I hope this stuff is selling for you... here in Birmingham I see the flower power and strawberry chocolate textiles everywhere. All of the speciality stores have it! Your line looks awesome... you should be so proud! Heck... I am so proud!

Bitter Sweet Moments said...

I am having my fall pictures taken in two weeks and my Halloween stuff taken next Wenesday. I have Halloween costumes too. They are really cute. I like the Flower Power too. It's one of my favorites:) Of course I have a lot of favorites. You'll have to give my website to your friends that have children. Thanks for looking. I can't wait to get my picture of Ella!!! Tell Chrissy I said hello!!
Love ya and miss ya bunches,
~Chrissy~

Michelle said...

two blogs....you have been busy! Great job.

Michelle said...

the girls in overalls I want to order one



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones